This info is for Premium Forum members and those who want to join. To join or renew, subscribe on this website. Support my work here or let me know your payment method. Thanks.

AllAverages for MT5

igorad
Site Admin

AllAverages for MT5

Hi,

Please check out the updated version for MT5.

Regards,
Igor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by igorad on Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
igorad
Site Admin

Re: AllAverages for MT5

Hi there,

Please check out the updated AllAverages indicator for MT5 with the same options as for the MT4 version.

Regards,
Igor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
igorad
Site Admin

AllAverages for MT5 with 3 colors

Hi there,

Please check the AllAverages indicator which can show 3 colors.

Regards,
Igor
igorad
Site Admin

Updated AllAverages for MT5

Hi,

Please check out the updated AllAverages indicator for MT5 with the new prices in list: Weighted Median Body Price and HA Weighted Median Body Price. Plus I added 4 new moving averages:
QsDEMA - Quadruple Smoothed DEMA
DsTEMA - Double Smoothed TEMA
TsTEMA - Triple Smoothed TEMA
QsTEMA - Quadruple Smoothed TEMA

AllAverages_v5_3 mt5.png

Regards,
Igor
karmalocator

Re: AllAverages for MT5

Hi Igor,

It would be great if you can upload the .mq5 files for the AllAverages_v5_3ea.ex5 and the AllAverages_v5_3.ex5 indicators.

Especially so we can check the code and see which MAMethod# corresponds to which actual method name. MT5 only displays a number for the ea version and we have no idea what method that links to.

Best,