This info is for Premium Forum members and those who want to join. To join or renew, subscribe on this website. Support my work here or let me know your payment method. Thanks.

War in Ukraine

igorad
Site Admin

War in Ukraine

Hi,

I just want to give you the opportunity to listen to what we have been hearing many times every day and night for the last 4 months.

Regards,
Igor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madopter

Re: War in Ukraine

Thank you for sharing this update from ground zero. I'm praying for your people.
igorad
Site Admin

Hi there,

this is for those who want to know more about this war. The video was published by a Russian propagandist. This is about how Russian paratroopers captured the Gostomel airport near Kyiv at the very beginning of the war, where the Mriya plane was at that time. I think almost all of these soldiers died later.

Regards,
Igor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
win0809

Thank you for your work.Godbless your Country
igorad
Site Admin

The Roads of this war

Hi,

I think many of you have already seen many photos and videos from this war.
However, in this post I just want to show 4 horrible photos from this war.
There is such a saying - Russians do not abandon their own. These photos are just about those russian soldiers who "were not abandoned".
roadofwar4.png
roadofwar3.png
roadofwar 1.png
roadofwar.png

Regards,
Igor
madopter

Thank you for sharing and the insight into the actual conditions there. May your people be blessed.