This info is for Premium Forum members and those who want to join. To join or renew, subscribe on this website. Support my work here or let me know your payment method. Thanks.

Premium Forum Membership

This is a forum for general news and announcements.
igorad
Site Admin

Premium Forum Membership

Hi there,

This information is relevant to those who are already members of the Premium Forum and to those who would like to become members. To become or renew your membership in the Premium Forum, you need to subscribe monthly on this website. Additionally, anyone who wishes to support my work can do so here or let me know their preferred payment method.

Regards,
Igor
igorad
Site Admin

Re: Premium Forum Membership

Hi,

One more important info:

If you need to hire me as a programmer for your projects, I am always ready to assist you. Payment methods for my work can include PayPal, an invoice from Payoneer, or any other method of your preference.

Regards,
Igor
256robertm

ok
Last edited by 256robertm on Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
igorad
Site Admin

256robertm wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:32 pm Hello....How much would it cost to add alerts to the attached indicator......it should alert when price closes above and below the envelope the red and green lines.....with a dot
Hi,

If you need help with coding, please send me your request in PM.

Regards,
Igor
elite12968

Dear author, has just pm you for a +usd$400 coding project, please check and let me know? already just supported and paid $20 see img link, To hear from you soon, Thank you...... please add me to your premium member page.Image
igorad
Site Admin

elite12968 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:58 pm Dear author, has just pm you for a +usd$400 coding project, please check and let me know? already just supported and paid $20 see img link, To hear from you soon, Thank you...... please add me to your premium member page.Image
Hi elite12968,

Thank you for your support. I think my reply in PM satisfied you.

Regards,
Igor