Hi there, this information is relevant to those who are already members of the Premium Forum and to those who would like to become members. To become or renew your membership in the Premium Forum, you need to subscribe monthly on this website. Also anyone who wishes to support my work can do so here or let me know their preferred payment method. Thank you.

AllAverages

igorad
Site Admin

AllAverages

Hi there,

Please check out the latest version of this indicator with the new Quadruple Smoothing EMA.

Regards,
Igor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by igorad on Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
igorad
Site Admin

Re: AllAverages

Hi,

Please check out the updated AllAverages indicator with the Volume Weighted Average Price(VWAP) and the Moving Volume Weighted Average Price(MVWAP).

Regards,
Igor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
igorad
Site Admin

Hi,

Please check out the updated AllAverages indicator with the new prices in list: Demark Weighted Price and HA Demark Weighted Price. Plus I added 4 new moving averages:
  • DsDEMA - Double Smoothed DEMA
  • DsWilder - Double Smoothed Wilder
  • TsWilder - Triple Smoothed Wilder
  • QsWilder - Quadruple Smoothed Wilder

Regards,
Igor
win0809

saw your site from forexfactory,thank you for your works. more power sir :D
igorad
Site Admin

Updated AllAverages for MT4

Hi,

Please check out the updated AllAverages indicator with the new prices in list: Weighted Median Body Price and HA Weighted Median Body Price. Plus I added 4 new moving averages:
QsDEMA - Quadruple Smoothed DEMA
DsTEMA - Double Smoothed TEMA
TsTEMA - Triple Smoothed TEMA
QsTEMA - Quadruple Smoothed TEMA

AllAverages_v5.3 600+.png

Regards,
Igor